|Product Name:||Vinyl Resin||Application:||PVC Adhesive, Leather Treatment Agent, Thermal Insulating Foaming Material, Additive For PVC Modification, Calcium-plastic Floor|
|Vinyl Acetate Content:||10-12%||Viscosity:||68-72ml/g|
|K Value:||57-59||Package:||Craft Paper Bag|
VMCH Vinyl Resin,
vinyl resin suppliers
DY-4 Vinyl Resin For PVC Adhesive And Magnetic Card Equivalent To DOW VYNS - 3 Resin
|No.||Item||Index||Test Method & Criteria|
|1||Appearance||White powder||By visual|
Vinyl Acetate Content
(through 60 mesh)
Impurity Particle No.
|Colorless, Transparent, No insoluble matter||By visual|
DY-4 is mainly applied in the following many fields:
1. PVC ink, paper ink
2. PVC adhesive, additive for PVC modification
3. strippable coating, leather treatment agent
4. electric cable material, pigment paste and flake for PU, thermal insulating foaming material, calcium-plastic floor, etc.
Ketone solvents are especially suitable for DY-4 type of bipolymer, such as acetone, MEK, nadone and isophorone.
Ester solvents have lower solubility for DY-4 resin, such as methyl acetate, ethyl acetate and butyl acetate etc, so we need to heat the solution or add ketone solvents into the solution while DY-4 resin is dissolved in ester solvents.
Chlorohydrocarbons, Nitro compound and alicyclic solvents, such as dichloroethane and diethylene oxide, also can dissolve DY-4 bipolymer, but these kinds of solvent are toxic, they are only used in special situation.
DY-4 bipolymer is miscible with following resins during the course of using:
Many other types of vinyl chloride vinyl acetate copolymer, PVC resin, perchloro-ethylene resin, ketone resins, chloroprene rubber, NBR, polyacrylate, epoxy resin, polyester and petroleum resin etc.
DY-4 resin has excellent light and heat stability, but when it is used outdoors or at higher temperature, the following stabilizers are suggested to use with it, such as organotin stabilizer without sulphur, epoxy compound stabilizer, light resistant ultraviolet stabilizer.
Packaging and Storage:
1. DY-4 resin is usually packaged into the craft paper-plastic composite bag lined with plastic film
2. Weight is 25Kgs / bag.
3. Resin should be stored in dry place away from sunlight.
1. Any queries on technology or quality assurance can be inquired to our company.
2. Should DY-4 resin have been kept over the shelf time, it shouldn’t mean the resin is invalid, but the user has to test the relevant properties of DY-4 resin and its finished product before using it in bulk.
1. More appropriate price under the same quality as the one out of China.
2. Timely and effective service based on quality and technic.
3. Shorter lead time based on requirements from clients
Contact Person: Mr. Christopher Cao
Product Name: Vinyl Resin
Application: paper ink, electric cable material, pigment paste and flake for PU, PVC adhesive, CPVC adhesive, UPVC adhesive, leather treatment agent, transfer printing coating, basic material of magnetic card, thermal insulating foaming material
Appearance: White Powder