|Product Name:||Vinyl Chloride Ether Resin||Application:||Steel Structures, Containers, Marines And Those Working In The Water, Machinery And Automobile Engineering, Transportation Facilities, Construction Protection Etc.|
|CAS No.:||25154-85-2||Chlorine Content:||44±1%|
|Net Weight:||20 Or 25Kg/bag|
vinyl chloride vinyl acetate copolymer,
vinyl acetate vinyl chloride copolymer
Vinyl Chloride Resin MP25 Vinyl Chloride and Vinyl Isobutyl Ether Copolymer Resin
DMP25 can be applied in the base resin of coatings in the following fields:
Steel structures, containers, marines and those working in the water, machinery and automobile engineering, transportation facilities, construction protection etc.
1. DMP25 resin is made from vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether through copolymerization, the resin possesses good adhesive property because of the vinyl isobutyl ether component.
2. DMP25 has excellent properties, such as water resistance, salt resistance and chemical corrosion resistance, because it contains no saponifiable ester bonds, and the chlorine atoms combined with it is very stable.
3. There are no reactive double bonds in the structure of DMP25, so it can’t be easily oxidized or degraded. Meanwhile, its coating film possesses atmospheric ageing resistance and excellent light fastness, it can’t easily occur yellowing or pulverization. The ether bond in the structure of DMP25 possesses inner plasticization property, so the coating film has enough flexibility without extra plasticizer, and the film won’t be brittle in the situation of plasticizer migration either.
4. The coating film of DMP25 possesses good adhesion on the surface of various base materials, such as aluminum, zinc etc, because there is vinyl chloride ether structure in the copolymer. Meanwhile, it possesses fire resistance because of chlorine atoms in its structure, so it is usually used in fire resistant coatings with other fire retardant pigments, stuffing and materials.
5. With the rising code from DMP15 to DMP60, the solid content of resins are accordingly decreasing.
1. DMP25 resin is easily soluble in the following solvents, such as aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorohydrocarbons, esters, ketones, glycol ether acetates and some alcohol ethers etc.
2. DMP25 resin has specially excellent solubility in aromatic hydrocarbons, it can dissolve in 20% toluene (xylene) solvent at normal temperature.
Compatibility & Miscibility:
DMP25 resin is miscible or partly miscible with the following copolymers, such as vinyl chloride copolymers, polyacrylates, unsaturated polyester resins, aldehyde resins, petroleum resins, natural resins, alkyd resins modified through oil and aliphatic acid, dry oil, tar oil and asphalt etc.
Packaging and Storage:
1. Packed in craft paper-plastic composite bag lined with PP film, 20Kgs or 25 Kgs/bag
2. The package must avoid being crushed, and keep it away from the heat or wet environment.
1. More appropriate price under the same quality as the one from our competitor.
2. Timely and effective service based on quality and technic.
3. Shorter lead time based on requirements from clients
Contact Person: Mr. Christopher Cao
Product Name: Vinyl Coplymer Resin
Application: coatings and adhesive possessing high solid content, plastic and metal overprinting varnish, metal corrosion resistant coating, maintenance lacquer, repair lacquer, vessel and marine lacquer, rolling material coating, spray paint for plastic shell, interla
Appearance: White Powder
Maleic Acid Content: 2±0.2%
Product Name: Vinyl Chloride Resin
Application: strippable coating, PVC ink, silk-screen printing ink, paper ink, electric cable material, pigment paste and flake for PU, PVC adhesive, CPVC adhesive, UPVC adhesive, leather treatment agent, transfer printing coating, basic material of magnetic card, ther
CAS No.: 9003-22-9
Vinyl Acetate Content: 13-15%