|Product Name:||Vinyl Copolymer Resin||Application:||Strippable Coating, Inkjet Inks, PVC Ink, Silk-screen Printing Ink, Paper Ink, Electric Cable Material, Pigment Paste And Flake For PU, PVC Adhesive, Inks And Coatings Possessing High Gloss And High Solid Content Etc.|
|Stacking Density:||≥0.6g/ml||Vinyl Acetate Content:||13-15%|
|CAS No.:||9003-22-9||Net Weight:||25Kg/bag|
solution vinyl resins,
cas 9003 22 9
DY - 7 Vinyl Copolymer Resin Used In Inks and Coatings Possessing High Solid Content
|No.||Item||Index||Test Method & Criteria|
|1||Appearance||White powder||By visual|
Vinyl Acetate Content
(through 60 mesh)
Impurity Particle No.
|Colorless, Transparent, No insoluble matter||By visual|
DY-7 resin is mainly applied in the following aspects:
1. inkjet inks, PVC ink, silk-screen printing ink, paper ink,
2. strippable coating, inks and coatings possessing high gloss and high solid content etc
3. PVC adhesive,
4. electric cable material, pigment paste and flake for PU.
For DY-7 type of bipolymer, ketone solvents are especially suited, such as acetone, MEK, nadone and isophorone.
Stability Of Use:
DY-7 has excellent light and heat stability, but when it is used outdoors or at higher temperature, the following stabilizers are suggested to use with it, such as organotin stabilizer without sulphur, epoxy compound stabilizer, light resistant ultraviolet stabilizer.
DY-7 bipolymer is miscible with other resins during the course of using, such as other types of vinyl chloride vinyl acetate copolymer, PVC resins, perchloro-ethylene resin, ketone resins, chloroprene rubber, NBR, polyacrylate, epoxy resin, polyester and petroleum resin etc.
1.Any queries on technology or quality assurance can be inquired to our company.
2.Should DY-7 resin have been kept over the shelf time, it shouldn’t mean the resin is invalid, but the user has to test the relevant properties of DY-7 resin and its finished product before using it in bulk.
1. More appropriate price under the same quality as the one out of China.
2. Timely and effective service based on quality and technic.
3. Shorter lead time based on requirements from clients
Packaging and Storage:
1. DY-7 resin is usually packaged into the craft paper-plastic composite bag lined with plastic film according to 25Kgs per bag.
2. DY-7 resin should be stored in dry place away from sunlight.
Contact Person: Mr. Christopher Cao