Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Vinyl Chloride Ether Resin||Application:||Steel Structure, Containers, Marines And Those Equipment Working In The Water, Machinery And Automobile Engineering, Transportation Facilities, Construction Protection, Lamination Gravure Printing Inks, Good Adhesive Etc.|
|CAS No.:||25154-85-2||Chlorine Content:||44±1%|
|Net Weight:||20 Or 25Kg/bag|
vinyl chloride vinyl acetate copolymer,
vinyl acetate vinyl chloride copolymer
White Powder Vinyl Chloride Resin MP45 Applied In Composite Gravure Printing Inks
DMP45 can be applied in the base resin of coatings in the following fields, such as steel structure, containers, marines and those equipment working in the water, machinery and automobile engineering, transportation facilities, construction protection etc.
DMP45 is extensively applied in printing ink industry too, it is currently the main resin in composite gravure printing inks, and it is a good adhesive.
1. DMP45 resin is made from vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether through copolymerization, the resin possesses good adhesive property because of the vinyl isobutyl ether component.
2. It possesses the following excellent properties, such as saponification resistance, ageing resistance, hydrolysis resistance, corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt resistance, good compatibility and miscibility with other resins, good pigment wettability, good adhesion on plastic film, high heat-stability etc. So DMP45 can be applied in the coatings dried through air or other physical methods, it is currently the main resin in composite printing ink.
3. With the rising code from DMP15 to DMP60, the solid content of resins are accordingly decreasing.
1. DMP45 resin is easily soluble in the following solvents, such as aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorohydrocarbons, esters, ketones, glycol ether acetates and some alcohol ethers etc.
2. DMP45 resin has specially excellent solubility in aromatic hydrocarbons, it can dissolve in 20% toluene (xylene) solvent at normal temperature.
Compatibility & Miscibility:
DMP45 resin is miscible or partly miscible with the following copolymers, such as vinyl chloride copolymers, polyacrylates, unsaturated polyester resins, aldehyde resins, petroleum resins, natural resins, alkyd resins modified through oil and aliphatic acid, dry oil, tar oil and asphalt etc.
1. More appropriate price under the same quality as the one from our competitor.
2. Timely and effective service based on quality and technic.
3. Shorter lead time based on requirements from clients
Packaging and Storage:
1. Packed in craft paper-plastic composite bag lined with PP film, 20Kgs or 25 Kgs/bag
2. The package must avoid being crushed, and keep it away from the heat or wet environment.
Contact Person: Mr. Christopher Cao