Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Vinyl Resin With Hydroxyl Group||Application:||Shell Lacquer For Machinery, Industrial Maintenance Paint, Plastic Lacquer, Can Coating, Leather Coating, Interlamination Adhesive, Magnetic Tape Adhesive, Gravure Printing Ink For Recombination, High Grade PU Wood Paint, Metal Paint Etc.|
|CAS No.:||25035-69-2||Net Weight:||25Kg/bag|
vagh vinyl resin,
umoh vinyl resin
UMOH Vinyl Resin DROH CAS No.25086-48-0 Equivalent To Solbin TA3 Used In Inks And Paints
|No.||Item||Index||Test Method & Criteria|
|1||Appearance||White powder||By visual|
Reactive Functional Group
|8||Average Molecular Weight||About 15000|
|9||Glass Transition Temp(ºC)||About 65||GB11998-89|
(through 60 mesh)
Impurity Particle No.
25%(MEK : Toluene=1:1)solution
|Colorless, Transparent, No insoluble matter||By visual|
The using domain of DROH includes mainly the following industries:
1. Gravure printing ink for recombination;
2. Marine overprinting varnish, common metal overprinting varnish, corrosion resistant coating for vessel and marine, shell lacquer for machinery, industrial maintenance paint, plastic lacquer, can coating, leather coating, high grade PU wood paint, metal paint etc;
3. Interlamination adhesive, magnetic tape adhesive;
The main items include the following several aspects:
1. DROH resin is the excellent carrier of pigment used in the inks and coatings because the resin contains VC and VAC, meanwhile, it possesses excellent adhesion on the following items, such as PET, resin primers, paper, acrylic resin, PVC, ABS, PC, the surface of ink, pretreated PE and OPP etc.
2. DROH resin is often used with other film-forming materials to improve the properties of coating and strengthen adhesion, flexibility, toughness, hardness and chemical resistance.
3. Because of hydroxyl functional group in the structure of resin, DROH resin can implement cross linking reaction with thermosetting resins (e.g. Isocyanate), the formed film has the following excellences, such as bright, hard and tough, wear resistant, scratch resistant, water resistant and chemical resistant etc.
A. Ketone solvents are specially suited, such as acetone, MEK, nadone and isophorone. Compared with ketone solvents, ester solvents have lower solubility for DROH resin, such as methyl acetate, ethyl acetate and butyl acetate etc. Therefore, we need to heat the solution or add ketone solvents into the solution while DROH resin is dissolved in ester solvents.
B. Chlorohydrocarbons, Nitro compound and alicyclic solvents, such as dichloroethane and diethylene oxide, also can dissolve DROH resin, but these kinds of solvent are toxic, they are only used in special situation.
C. For DROH resin, lower molecular weight is helpful for increasing the solubility of resin and solid content of solution.
DROH type of terpolymer is miscible with other resins during the course of usage, such as other types of vinyl chloride vinyl acetate copolymer, PVC resins, perchloro-ethylene resin, ketone resins, chloroprene rubber, NBR, polyacrylate, epoxy resin, polyester and petroleum resin etc.
A. DROH resin is usually packaged into the craft paper-plastic composite bag lined with plastic film according to 25Kgs per bag.
A. DROH resin should be stored in dry place away from sunlight.
B. Should DROH resin have been kept over the shelf time, it shouldn’t mean the resin is invalid, but the user has to test the relevant properties of DROH resin and its finished product before using it in bulk.
A. More reasonable price under the same quality;
B. Quick and effective service;
C. Shorter lead time;
D. Any queries on technology or quality assurance can be inquired to our company.
Contact Person: Mr. Christopher Cao